Jump to recipe
10 Minute Bacon + Eggs Breakfast
Sometimes we just need a bit of beautiful inspiration to create the spark that makes us want to jump into the kitchen and cook up a bright-healthy meal!
THIS IS IT!
Breakfast-type foods make a fast, balanced meal any time of day…not just mornings. So pull out these ingredients when you need a QUICK dinner too!
Just 10 minutes to a big plate of deliciousness…we can’t even get take-out that fast!Makes 2 servings
- 4 thin sliced bacon strips, nitrate free
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced or chopped
- 1 small cucumber or 1/2 an English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
First, add bacon in a cold frying pan and place it on medium heat. Cook bacon until crispy, then set aside on a paper towel to drain the grease.
In the same preheated pan gently crack your eggs and cook until the whites are set, or just to your liking. Set aside on a plate.
Next, add mushrooms to the pan and stir fry for about 3-4 minutes. Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, then add it to the plate next to the eggs.
Add the crispy bacon between, avocado, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with chives and enjoy!