Jump to recipe
Bento Lunch Boxes 3 NEW Ways
Lunchtime or Snack ideas for Back-To-School!
How is your lunchbox packin’ game going now that we’re back into our routine?!
Seems like we start out full-force and SUPER committed…then we get in a bit of a rut, and our ideas dwindle.
I shared 3 bento lunch box creations a few days ago, and was asked for MORE…so here ya go!
Hopefully, this spurs NEW ideas for you, and helps you get excited about packing lunches and snacks for both yourself and the kids!
Here are 3 NEW lunch box ideas:
Lunch Box 1 – Turkey Roll Ups:
- Applegate organic oven roasted turkey breast rolled up with cucumber, greens, and organic mustard
- fresh blueberries and a clementine
- organic brown rice crackers with organic cheese slices
Lunch Box 2 – Heart Shaped Sandwiches
- I used Applegate Uncured Salami and cheese slices, local Whole Wheat or Ezekiel, cut into shapes using a medium cookie cutter
- pickles and kalamata olives
- fresh raspberries
I LOVE making cute little shapes with food for the young kiddo’s. A cookie cutter is all you need!
Lunch Box 3 – Vegan Option:
- organic brown rice cakes (I used Thin Stackers by Lundberg), with almond butter and fruit only jam
- carrot sticks and celery stuffed with Kite Farm Cream Cheese Style Spread (made with almond milk)
- dried banana chips
These lunch boxes are super simple to create! If you’re missing an ingredient, you can substitute it for something you have on hand.