Jump to recipe
7 Layered Bean Dip with Vegetable Slices
Rolling into the weekend & holiday parties, here’s an idea for ya!
Serves 8-10 as an appetizer
In a 9×13 glass dish add ingredients in this order from bottom to top:
- 2, 16 oz cans Eden Organic Refried Pinto Beans, (bpa free, lined cans)
- Spread evenly on the bottom of dish.
- I sprinkled the beans with several pinches of cumin, sea salt, a very small pinch of dried chopped onion.
- 3 Avocados mashed with the juice of 2 limes, spread thinly over the beans.
- 1.5 cups plain greek yogurt mixed with 1 teaspoon garlic salt. Spread thin over the avocado.
- Organic/Low Sugar Salsa
- Thin Sliced Organic Romaine Lettuce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Diced Bell Peppers
- Diced Red Onion
- Jalapeño Peppers
- Sliced Olives
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Green Onions
Use Sliced English Cucumber, Sliced Zucchini, Bell Pepper Slices, & Baby Carrots to Dip!