Jump to recipe
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Where my mushroom lovers at?
Mushrooms are nutritionally loaded.
They’re low in calories, are great sources of fiber and protein.
They also provide B vitamins, selenium, potassium, copper, and vitamin D.
And even though mushrooms are commonly white or lighter brown, they’re completely packed with antioxidants like the more colorful fruits and vegetables.Makes about 4 servings
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 12 oz. Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsps sesame oil, divided
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos, Bragg’s liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- butter or romaine lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds