Jump to recipe
Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
THIS simple homemade Asian-inspired dressing is incredible!
Makes 2-4 servings
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 red pepper bell, sliced into strips
- 1-2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup smooth all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- 1 large fresh garlic clove, pressed
- 2-3 Tbsp water to thin the dressing
For the dressing – add peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic to a food processor and blend until well combined. Add water to create your desired thickness.
For the salad – combine cabbage, carrots, pepper bell, romaine and chicken.
Cover and refrigerate the salad and the dressing separately. Toss/or coat with the dressing right before serving.