Jump to recipe
In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, 1/2 of the soy sauce and starch. Set aside.
Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Season the chicken lightly with sea salt and pepper and then transfer to a plate, leaving any liquid in the pan.
Add the prepared sauce and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Return the cooked chicken back to the pan, stirring to combine, then add the zucchini noodles and cook, tossing to coat, for 1-2 minutes.
Asian Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry
Oh man! Dinner tonight was soooo good!
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce, coconut aminos, or Braggs liquid aminos, divided
- 2 tsp potato starch, or cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1-1.5 lb chicken tenders, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1.5 cups sugar snap peas
- 2-3 medium zucchini, cut into noodles (CleanFoodCrush.com/
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish