Jump to recipe
Baked Lemon Parsley Shrimp
Still looking for a SIMPLE dish to feed a crowd?
- 2 pounds large raw shrimp, deveined, shells removed
- 4 Tbsps high quality olive oil, or melted unrefined coconut oil (melt in a saucepan)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 whole fresh lemons, juiced
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees f.
Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
In a medium mixing bowl, add the oil, parsley, sea salt, red pepper flakes, garlic and lemon juice. Whisk until combined, then pour over the shrimp.
Bake in preheated oven until the shrimp is opaque and the sauce is bubbling. About 8-10 minutes depending on size of shrimp.
Serve hot. If serving buffet style, provide wooden cocktail toothpicks for your guests to lift shrimp off the hot pan.