Jump to recipe
Baked Salmon Fajitas 🥑🌮
How about a big sheet pan of delicious Salmon Fajitas to feed your whole crew tonight?
Always love a good sheet pan dinner, but this one is especially GOOD.
One pan means super EASY clean-up!
This quick salmon marinade produces extremely flavorful fish with a nice crispy coating – flakes perfectly for your fajitas.
Grab all of YOUR favorite toppings and get after it!
Makes about 4 servings
- 2, 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsps fajita or cajun spice mix
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 2 Tbsps olive oil, or avocado oil
- 3 bell peppers (various colors), seeded and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh, or frozen organic corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, mashed
- whole wheat or Ezekiel tortillas, warmed
- fresh cilantro or parsley leaves