Jump to recipe
Beautiful Berry Feta Spinach Salad + Fresh Strawberry Dressing
Did you know berries are rich in antioxidants that support anti-aging and keep YOU looking beautiful! LOVE yourself with this beautiful berry feta spinach salad. Makes about 3-4 servings
- 10 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 kiwi peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup roasted pistachios
Creamy Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing:
- 5.3 oz container Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 Tbsp apple balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dry minced onion flakes
Add all of the Dressing Ingredients to a blender or food processor;blend until smooth.
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. If serving entire salad immediately, drizzle with desired amount ofdressing and toss to coat.
Season with freshly ground salt and pepper to taste.