Jump to recipe
Blended Flavors Chopped Salad
A Super QUICK – yet, totally unique chopped salad PERFECT for your weekend get-togethers.
Ahhhh…This is so refreshing throughout the Summertime!
All the different Blended Flavors happening here in this salad are surprisingly phenomenal together!
Cucumbers are low in calories and contain a good amount of water and soluble fiber, making them very hydrating and great for weight loss and overall health.
Cucumbers are in the top 10 for high pesticides, and are on the Environmental Working Group’s “Dirty Dozen” list, designed to help us quickly decide which produce should be purchased USDA organic.
I recommend that the cucumbers you eat be organic, or local garden grown if possible.
If you prefer using different herbs or cheese – ANY type of crumbly cheese or herbs you have on hand will taste great!
This salad is best enjoyed within a few hours of preparing.
makes about 4 servings
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 garden crisp cucumbers, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- a small handful of fresh mint, leaves picked
- a small handful of fresh cilantro, leaves picked
- 4 Tbsps pine nuts
- 4 Tbsps crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
In a small bowl add all dressing ingredients. Whisk really well, until emulsified.
In a medium bowl combine all of your prepped ingredients for the salad.
Drizzle your dressing and gently stir to coat.
Sprinkle with toppings and serve!