Jump to recipe
Burrito Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Weekend plans anyone?!!
Me??? Just trying to use up all of this overflowing garden zucchini!
THESE ARE DELICIOUS.
The entire Family LOVED em!
Great reviews from even my pickier eaters, so I know you’re gonna love them too!
makes 4 servings
- 2 large zucchini, halved, then halved again lengthwise as shown
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey or beef
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup organic corn, frozen (thawed) or fresh cut from the cob
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled nitrate-free bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack, or cheddar Jack cheese, divided
- freshly chopped cilantro leaves, to garnish