Jump to recipe
CFC Broccoli Caesar Salad
A DELICIOUS + NUTRITIOUS, SPIN on the traditional Caesar.
This dressing is so tangy and fresh tasting, I could pour it on top of just about everything! (Hint: make extra dressing!)
How do you prefer your boiled eggs?
If you love soft boiled like me, then here’s your guide to perfect those babies!
How Long To Boil PERFECT Eggs?!
Gently submerge your eggs into briskly boiling water.
For soft-boiled eggs: 4 minutes
For slightly soft-boiled eggs: 5 minutes
For custardy yet firm soft-boiled eggs: 6 minutes
For creamy hard-boiled eggs: 7 minutes
For firm yet still creamy hard-boiled eggs: 8 minutes
For very firm hard-boiled eggs: 9 minutes
For best results, immediately remove eggs from the boiling water at the time chosen above, using a long handle slotted spoon, and gently place them into an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 large head of fresh broccoli
- 1 head of crisp Napa cabbage
- 3 Tbsps grated Parmesan, plus more shaved for serving
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- finely grated lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each
- hard-boiled eggs, to serve