Jump to recipe
Super Easy Cheeseburger Salad Bowls
Meal in a flash!
What if it were possible to satisfy your cheeseburger cravings AT HOME, without sacrificing flavor…yet, KNOWING what’s actually in your meal!
I think this could possibly do it for ya on occasion those burger cravings hit!
You probably have most of the ingredients at home, too!
Simply adjust the flavors, and ingredients to YOUR personal taste and goals.
Makes 3 servings
- 6 cups shredded thin Romaine, Iceberg lettuce or other greens of choice
- 1 lb. lean grass-fed ground beef, or ground turkey
- 1 tsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced dill pickles, or to taste
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered, or 2 large tomatoes, chopped
For the burger sauce:
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt, or avocado mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard (I added more because I love mustard!)
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce of choice (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp organic ketchup, or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper