Jump to recipe
Cheesy Cauliflower “Breadsticks”
Our Cheesy “Breadsticks” are such a treat! Gluten-free, and Low Carb friendly – but that doesn’t even matter because I’d choose these as my weekly indulgent goody regardless!
They’re just REALLY GOOD!
Cheesy and completely packed with satisfying flavors (and a surprisingly wonderful texture!) Change your weekend plans! Quick!
You may have most of these ingredients in your kitchen – they’re all basic staples (our favorite type of recipe).
If you don’t have fresh herbs at home and you want to make these NOW, you can always substitute dried herbs. 1 Tablespoon dried herbs = 1/4 cup fresh (give or take a pinch depending on YOUR personal taste preference).
Be sure to find high-quality cheese, and shred it yourself from a block! Many pre shredded varieties are coated in very strange things (anti-caking & clumping garbage) that actually interferes with the natural texture, and melting quality. Cellulose anyone? Ew.
Makes 8-10 servings
- 1 medium-large cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 large eggs
- 1-2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped + extra to sprinkle
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
To serve – Dunk into our favorite homemade marinara sauce