Jump to recipe
Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
I posted this recipe on Instagram last weekend and there’s such great feedback telling me that you tried it, and LOVE it! So happy to hear this!
As always, ingredients are SUPER interchangeable, so use what you have and hand and add whatever your family loves!
If you’re watching your carbohydrates in the evening, or you’re gluten free…yet… you still want to eat *VERY* delicious food, then THIS may very well be your FAVORITE CFC recipe yet!
➡️ Why Cauliflower?
Cauliflower is a member of the cancer-fighting, cruciferous veggie family.
Cauliflower is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich, and may boost both our heart and brain health!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into 1 inch thick slices
- avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup organic corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chopped grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheddar cheese
- plain Greek yogurt for serving
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro for serving