Jump to recipe
Cheesy Zucchini Corn Chips
Just over here to brighten up your day with a FUN, and Tasty treat to make this week!
If you LOVE a good Corn Chip (occasionally) as we do, THESE ones are the BEST!
They are made by a company called Jackson’s Honest (I find them at Whole Foods, or Trader Joe’s…but they SHOULD be available everywhere!)
Only ingredients: organic corn, organic coconut oil, sea salt. That’s it!
How do they taste?
Seriously, amazing!!! Quite possibly the BEST corn chips ever! My kids LOVE these with homemade pico, salsa, and guacamole so much!
I feel so much better about these chips!
Have you tried them?
BTW, we have a DELICIOUS homemade BBQ sauce recipe on the website that is EXCELLENT for this recipe!
Makes 6 servings
- 3 medium, fresh crisp zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz. organic corn tortilla chips
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour of choice
- 1/2 cup homemade BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbsps freshly chopped chives, or parsley
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste