Jump to recipe
Chicken Caprese + Balsamic Dressing
Caprese Salads are some of my FAV’s! A fresh, clean and beautifully prepared meal that’s ready in less than 15 minutes!
- 2 small boneless chicken breasts, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. EACH: sea salt, pepper, garlic powder
- 2 fresh romaine hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp low-sugar balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until well combined.
Heat oil on a grill pan on medium high.
Season chicken with salt, garlicpowder and onion powder.
Once the pan is hot, add chicken and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Remove from heat, cover, and allow to cool slightly, then slice.
Assemble salad as desired in 2 bowls or a large platter.
Drizzle with balsamic dressing, and gently toss to combine.