Jump to recipe
Chicken Poke Bowls 🔥🌱🥣
Let’s get right to it folks…these beautiful poke bowls are SUPER EASY to prepare and SO GOOD!
I love all the flavors & textures happening here (not to mention the perfectly balanced nutrition!)
Adjust to your liking or whatever you have on hand that you need to use up. They’ll turn out great!
Try this with our CleanFoodCrush Homemade Pickled Red Onions or Homemade Mayonnaise!
- 2 cups cooked brown rice or quinoa
- Spicy Mayonnaise:
- 1/3 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1-2 Tbsps favorite hot sauce or Sriracha (add to your personal heat level preference)
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup edamame, cooked
- 1/2 cup pickled red onions
- sliced green onions
- 4 sliced radishes
- handful of fresh cilantro
- sesame seeds
- coconut aminos liquid, Bragg liquid aminos, tamari, or reduced-sodium soy sauce
Cook your rice or quinoa according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool until ready to use.
In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise and hot sauce; whisk well to combine.
In a medium bowl, shred the chicken, using 2 forks. Add the spicy mayo, season with a tiny pinch of sea salt, and stir well to combine.
To assemble your bowls, divide your cooked rice or quinoa equally among 4 serving bowls.
Top each bowl equally with chicken, avocado, cucumber, edamame, pickled onions, green onions, radishes, cilantro, and sesame seeds. Serve with coconut aminos and enjoy!
Keeps well refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.