Jump to recipe
Chocolate Chip Shamrock Protein Shake
Tomorrow’s the day! Here’s a much healthier version of our favorite drive-through shamrock indulgence.
This one is totally tasty, creamy, and GREEN!
Oh ya…also super nutritious and satisfying!
Makes 2 servings
- 2 overripe large bananas, frozen
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup packed, fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp pure peppermint extract, or to taste
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder of choice
- 2 cups milk of choice, I used unsweetened cashew milk, almond milk would be awesome too
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips, lily’s brand sweetened with stevia, or enjoy life brand
- 3-4 ice cubes