Jump to recipe
Chickpea + Tomato + Avocado Salad
This bright tangy salad is perfect for parties, and BBQ’s all Summer long!Makes about 4 servings
- 14 oz chickpeas, rinsed well and drained
- 15 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup finely sliced green onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 small avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in chickpea, tomatoes, pomegranate pepper, green onion and parsley.
Add avocado and toss gently.