Jump to recipe
Crockpot Melty Italian Chicken
Throw it in NOW….go shopping…come home to #YUM!Makes about 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp dry Italian seasoning
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 15oz jar organic tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella
- a small handful of fresh chopped herbs, I used basil and parsley
Place chicken in the slow cooker, together with oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, sea salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
Pour tomato sauce on top then cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
Add the shredded Mozzarella and cook on HIGH for an additional 20-30 min, or until melted.
Sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs and serve over zucchini noodles.