Jump to recipe
Creative Pineapple Breakfast Bowls
A refreshing breakfast or snack idea during the Summertime! These are SO fun and they are beautiful to serve too!Makes about 2 servings
- 1 small pineapple
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced gooseberries, or raspberries
- 2 tsp hemp, chia, or poppyseeds (optional)
Slice pineapple in half vertically. Cut out fruit and chop into pieces.
Arrange yogurt, pineapple, and berries into neat rows in both pineapple halves.
Sprinkle seeds on top.