Jump to recipe
Steamed Veggie Snack Packs
Snack Prep HAPPENING NOW!
It’s all about the GRAB N’ GO!
I’m SO MUCH more likely to eat my vegetables if they are clean, prepared, and Ready-to-Eat.
What about you?!
Set your entire family up for a week of health, by spending a bit of time on the weekends preparing your vegetables and snacks for your week ahead!
➡️ Did you know:
Steaming in a very small amount of water is one of the best cooking methods for preserving nutrients, including water-soluble vitamins, that are sensitive to heat.
Question: What is THE BEST way to prepare our vegetables for the most nutritional value?
Answer: The VERY best way to prepare and eat your vegetables is the one that you actually ENJOY! To get the most veggies in each day consistently, you’ve REALLY got to enjoy them!
Makes 4 servings
- 2 small heads fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 lb. garden carrots, peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces, sliced diagonally as shown
Healthier Ranch Dressing:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps finely diced yellow sweet onion
- 2-3 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard/dijon
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of sea salt and pepper, or to taste