Jump to recipe
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
Wait! We’re not quite ready to put away our #Pumpkin yet…
Try this PSL recipe…its Absolutely DIVINE…AND HEALTHY! Make and sip all month while you’re prepping for the holidays!
Pumpkin is super filling and satisfying, thanks to its high fiber content, but pumpkin is also low-calorie. So, it’ll fill you up, with high nutrients = energy fuel!
Pumpkin also contains beta-carotene, which converts to a BIG dose of vitamin A when we eat it (that bright orange color!) Vitamin A keeps our eyes healthy and boosts our bodies immunity to sickness and disease.
Eating pumpkin can keep us looking young too, thanks to beta-carotene that helps protect us from the sun’s wrinkle-causing UV rays = younger-looking skin.Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup milk (organic dairy OR non-dairy works here, I have used organic coconut milk from a can, almond milk, and cashew milk all with excellent results)
- 1 cup favorite hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree (NOT Pumpkin pie filling. The only ingredient should be: Pumpkin)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsps raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix:
- 1.5 Tbsps ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and well combined.
Serve warm, sip and enjoy!