Jump to recipe
Cranberry Chicken Salad on Apple Slices
Lunchtime!!! Or you’ve already eaten lunch, this also makes an amazing afternoon snack!Makes 4 light servings
- 2 cooked chicken breast, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted pecans
- ⅓ cup crisp celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp curry powder
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 medium apples, sliced into thin rounds
In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, dried cranberries, pecans and celery.
In another small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and curry powder.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the chicken mixture and stir to combine.
Serve the chicken salad on apple slices.