Jump to recipe
Creamy Tomato Cucumber Chopped Salad
There is just something spectacular about THIS SIMPLE crisp-chopped creamy salad creation!
Uncomplicated and basic ingredients…but each time I make this, I’m reminded how much I absolutely ADORE these types of salads.
You most likely already have all the ingredients in your kitchen right now…our FAVORITE type of recipe!Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large English cucumber, cut lengthwise, seeded, then sliced
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, or lemon juice AND zest of
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder, or 1 minced garlic clove
- ½ tsp onion powder, or 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, roughly chopped and more to garnish