Jump to recipe
Creamy Shrimp Enchilada Zucchini
15 minutes prep 15 minutes bake time Makes 6 boats
I promise, these are so SIMPLE & YUMMY!
- 3 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, most of flesh scooped out.
- 2 lbs large shelled Shrimp, tails removed
- 1-10 oz can enchilada sauce (look at the ingredients. chile peppers, vinegar, olive oil, & spices, should be about it)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 small white onion, diced very tiny
- 1 ripe Avocado diced
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper