Jump to recipe
Crispy Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
Potatoes are a VERY welcome addition to any meal!
Who doesn’t LOVE potatoes?!!!
Whether it’s a simple weeknight dinner or a big holiday meal, these crispy roasted potatoes will be much appreciated by all!
I love leaving the potato skins on for recipes such as this. The skin gives a lot more crunch and texture, not to mention the skin is full of nutrients!
For an added treat, you could lightly sprinkle your potatoes with parmesan cheese right when they come out of the oven.
- 2 lbs new red potatoes
- 6 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 3 Tbsps chopped fresh oregano
- 3 Tbsps chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh chives, to garnish
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- 3 Tbsps olive oil or avocado oil
- ¼ tsp pepper, or to taste
- ½ tsp sea salt, or to taste
- sea salt flakes, to sprinkle before serving