Jump to recipe
Curry Chicken Salad
Super Tasty Chicken Salad with a delicious Curry punch!
This Curry Chicken Salad makes for an excellent prep ahead meal idea! Stays good refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.
➡️ Rachel’s Tips:
I REALLY prefer golden raisins over the typical raisins we all grew up with. Golden raisins are much more plump and juicy, with a more delicious, fruitier, lighter flavor. Have you tried them yet?
If you search the health food stores or Amazon, you can often find raisins sweetened with pure apple juice rather than cane sugar.
For the chicken:
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into small bite sized pieces
- 2 tsp curry powder, hot or mild
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsps olive oil, or avocado oil
For the salad:
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins, or golden raisins
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh chives
For the dressing:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper, or to taste