Jump to recipe
Easy Chicken Alfredo with Zoodles (Clean Eating & Anti-Inflammatory Recipe!)
SO fast + SIMPLE, this makes for a perfect weeknight dinner in a flash!
Seriously, you can be eating this in about 15-20 minutes from now.
Makes 4 servings
- 4 small, fresh crisp zucchini, spiralized into zoodles (get the Spiralizer I use on Amazon here)
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil, divided
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili flakes, or to taste
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1.5 ounces organic cream cheese at room temperature, OR you may use 1.5 ounces of coconut cream for a non-dairy
- option (but the small amount of cream cheese is pretty awesome here)
Place zucchini noodles on paper towels and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sea salt.
Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add in chicken breasts then season with sea salt and pepper. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
Set aside on a plate to rest for a few minutes, then slice.
Gently pat dry zucchini noodles with paper towels.
Add remaining oil to the pan and cook the minced garlic for 1 minute, until fragrant.
Add zucchini noodles into your hot pan and saute for about 2 minutes.
Add in cream cheese, chili flakes into the hot pan and stir gently to combine.
Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
Dish up zucchini noodles equally onto 4 plates, and add sliced chicken on top.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
❤Rachel This is such a fun way to enjoy pasta while you’re Eating Clean! Remember to tag me @CleanFoodCrush in your creations 🙂