Jump to recipe
Add in chicken broth and all seasonings.
Easy Turkey Burger Soup
Crockpot, Stovetop, and Instant Pot directions are all included below.
Here’s A SUPER TASTY recipe that converts to YOUR favorite cooking methods seamlessly!
This recipe (as with most soup recipes) is very versatile! You can leave things out if you want, and always add “extras” or more of your favorite chosen ingredients!
Soup always tastes better the next few days after sitting in the fridge, so double or triple for future meals.
This soup freezes well, too! Stored in freezer-safe containers it will last in your freezer for 2 months.
Makes about 6 servings
- 1-1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) jar diced tomatoes with juice
- 6 cups low sodium chicken bone broth
- 2 Tbsps tomato paste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- fresh chopped parsley leaves to garnish