Jump to recipe
One Pan Italian Chicken Skillet
Add this one to your plans this week!
Makes about 4 servings
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, or unrefined coconut oils
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz fresh button mushrooms
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in halves
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 Tbsp dry Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsps high quality balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper, to your taste
Heat oil over med-high heat in a large skillet.
Add mushrooms and garlic, and sauté for 5 minutes.
Then, add chicken and cook for another 5 minutes until browned.
Add Italian seasoning, balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
Add in bell pepper, asparagus and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until veggies are tender and everything is cooked through.
I like to squeeze a bit of fresh lemon on mine!