Jump to recipe
Ezekiel Bread Stuffing
THE Stuffing Recipe you’ve all be waiting for…
This may be my very most favorite thing that I’ve ever made with Ezekiel bread.
Seriously SO DELICIOUS, and HEALTHY!
You’ll want to make this stuffing year-round.
Ezekiel bread is not gluten-free, however, sprouted grains (gluten-free and non-gluten free) are the way to go!
Sprouting mimics what happens to plants in nature when they’re germinating or sprouting and makes their nutrients more available to our bodies!Makes about 10-12 servings
- 12 slices of Ezekiel bread
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups chicken bone broth, or vegetable stock, more as needed
- 5 celery ribs, thinly sliced (including the leaves)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, thinly chopped
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 large sweet yellow onions, diced
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh freshly chopped oregano
- 3 Tbsp fresh freshly chopped rosemary
- 3 Tbsp fresh picked thyme leaves
- 3 Tbsps fresh chopped sage leaves
- 2 Tbsps ghee, or more as needed
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or more as needed
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste about 1 teaspoon each or more