We all know what happens on GameDay – snacking!
Here are 15 incredible recipes to make food one of the MAIN events 😉
Best of all, these recipes are all Clean Eating Approved!
1. Low-carb, protein rich and FULL of flavor.
This one is for all of the hot sauce lovers out there 🙂
Grab the recipe for these Buffalo Chicken Wraps here.
2. Seriously, these are going to be the talk of the town!
Make sure you give these on a try at your next GameDay party, these nachos are a people pleaser FOR SURE.
Grab the recipe for these Sweet Potato Nachos here.
3. Looking for a healthier spin on chips that everyone will eat AND love?
Look no further, these are delish!
Grab the recipe for these Salt & Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips here.
4. Bean dip that’s not boring! You’ll love this recipe and it’s SO fresh tasting 🙂
Way better than store bought and easy to make.
Grab the recipe for this 7 Layer Bean Dip with Vegetables here.
5. Who doesn’t love pizza!?
These are for the pizza fans who are committed to the Clean Eating lifestyle this year.
They’re so yummy, even nonbelievers will enjoy them.
Grab the recipe for these Supreme Pizza Bell Pepper Cups here.
6. You can’t go wrong with this one.
Super simple yet full of flavor and that satisfying experience of eating bread – and healthy too!
Grab the recipe for these Baked Ezekiel Chips with Homemade Salsa here.
7. Homemade salsa is a real winner at any GameDay.
Make lots, because this one will go quick!
Grab the recipe for the Ultimate Party Pico de Gallo here.
8. Creating a buffet of dips and salsas for the food table
Grab the Best Black Bean Salsa recipe here .
9. Ok, I know Brussels sprouts are an acquired taste and sometimes they have a bad rep, but TRUST ME these are SO GOOD!
Grab the recipe for these Lemon Brussel Sprout Skewers here
10. A simple and quick recipe bursting with savory flavor.
Grab the recipe for these Baked Lemon Parsley Shrimp here
11. Bacon anyone?
Yes please! Yes, these are healthy BLT’s that EVERYONE can enjoy.
Grab the recipe for these BLT Stuffed Avocados here.
12. How do you choose with so many delicious shrimp recipes to try?
Make a few different kinds of course!
Grab the recipe for these Baked Chili Coconut Shrimp here.
13. An obvious choice for chicken lovers, these are perfectly textured and an excellent clean-eating recipe that taste naughty 🙂
Grab the recipe for these Sweet & Spicy Chicken Bites here.
14. A good mango salsa can make mouths water! It’s sweet, and savory all at the same time.
Grab the recipe for the Best Mango Salsa here