Jump to recipe
Fluffy Crustless Quiche 🥓🌱🥚
Everyone’s always asking for more breakfast recipes! This flavor-packed quiche delivers!
Super easy recipe. Less than 10 minutes of hands-on time.
Add ingredients to a pie dish. Bake. Enjoy!
We usually eat about half when it comes out of the oven, then refrigerate the leftovers for up to 3 days.
Makes an EXCELLENT quick anytime meal!
Makes about 8 servings
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, avocado oil, unrefined coconut oil, to grease your dish
- 6 slices nitrate-free bacon, cooked crisp and roughly crumbled
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 Tablespoon dry mustard power
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, almond milk, cashew milk, or grass-fed cows milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, or coconut yogurt
- 2 big handfuls fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions/green onions
- 1/2 cup white cheddar, shredded
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees f. and lightly grease a pie dish with oil and set aside.
Roughly chop your spinach and scallions. I didn’t chop my spinach because it was really small leaves, but if it was larger then it would need to be roughly chopped.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs together with mustard powder, and a good pinch of sea salt & pepper; until fluffy and well combined.
Gently fold in the milk, yogurt, spinach and scallions.
Pour your mixture into your prepared dish.
Crumble the bacon over top.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes, just until quiche is light golden and set in the center.