Jump to recipe
Fresh Fruit Salad 🍓🍍🍇
A BIG bowl of fresh fruit for your parties & BBQ’S!
🍋 ALWAYS use freshly-squeezed lime juice from an actual fresh lime. Bottled lime juice from the store will give your salad a strange metallic or overly acidic taste.
Want to get the most juice possible from each of your fresh limes? Of course, we do! Here’s a quick trick:
On your counter or a cutting board, press and roll the lime back and forth very firmly with your hands.
The rolling loosens and breaks down some of the citrus membranes and makes the outside a little more pliable. This makes it easier to squeeze which also means you’ll likely get more juice from your squeeze.
Let me know how this works for you!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 5 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 small papaya, seeded and chopped
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- fresh mint, chopped, optional
- juice and zest of 1 fresh lime
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsps pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp poppyseeds
Using a sharp chef’s knife, prep all of your fresh fruit.
Add fruit to a large serving bowl.
In a small jar, add all the dressing ingredients. Shake vigorously to combine.
Pour your dressing over the fruit and gently toss to combine.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour.