Jump to recipe
Fully Loaded Bananas 🍌🍓
A REALLY FUN Breakfast or Snack idea!
Use YOUR creativity and make them YOUR own.
Makes 1 or 2 servings
- 1 firm, just ripe large bananas
- 2 Tbsps peanut butter or almond butter
- unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- chopped strawberries
- a few blackberries, or raspberries, halved
- 1 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp chopped nuts or seeds (I used pecans)
Peel the banana and carefully slice it horizontally in half.
Place the 2 halves, cut side up onto serving plates as shown.
Drizzle or spread with nut butter.
Decorate with toppings.
Serve immediately and enjoy!