Jump to recipe
Garlic + Herb Turkey Cutlets
What are your Easter weekend meal plans?
I don’t blame you if it hasn’t even crossed your mind, as EVERYTHING has been pretty strange lately and there’s a lot to think about.
These Garlic Herb Turkey Cutlets are that special blend of simple, yet FANCY…so you can take it easy while still impressing your family at home with a holiday meal.
Bright and BURSTING with flavor thanks to the fresh herbs!
This recipe is PERFECT for Springtime, but equally wonderful during the winter holidays, or Sunday night dinner too!
➡️ Rachel’s Tips:
If you do not have wine on hand, you may substitute the wine for additional stock or broth.
The wine adds flavor and is used to deglaze your skillet.
All of the alcohol will cook out of your final meal, so no worries there.
Do not use “cooking wine” as most have a flavor much like rubbing alcohol…LOL. Seriously though.
For best flavor and results, use a decent to nicer bottle of dry white wine that one would drink, because this will produce the very best flavor.
Makes 6 servings
- 1- 1/2 lbs. of 1/2 inch sliced turkey breast cutlets
- 1-1/2 cups chicken or turkey bone broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, picked and chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, picked and chopped
- 3 sprigs oregano, picked and chopped
- additional herbs, for the sauce if desired
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt fresh ground black pepper to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each