Jump to recipe
Grilled Chicken Greek Salad
Because it’s Grilling Season!
PERFECTLY Grilled, Flavorful, and Juicy chicken breasts tossed with fresh-crisp Summer Vegetables, and an effortless combination of Greek flavors.
This checks all of our boxes for an EXCELLENT Summertime meal idea! Makes about 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders pounded to an even thickness
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each + more for finishing
- 4 Tbsps high quality extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 large English cucumbers, halved lengthways and sliced
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large bell pepper (color of choice, I used yellow), seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 small red onion, chopped or sliced thin
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsps white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
Place the chicken tenders into a ziplock bag, or sealable container and add in dried oregano, 2 Tbsps oil, and sea salt and pepper. Combine well to coat your chicken, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
Heat a large non-stick grill pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side, or just until nicely charred and cooked through.
Set aside on a plate and once cool enough to handle tear it, shred it, or chop it into small bite-sized pieces.
In a large bowl add chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, olives and onion as shown.
Sprinkle with crumbled cheese and season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper to your taste.
Drizzle with remaining oil and vinegar.
Gently toss to combine and enjoy!