Jump to recipe
Grilled Chicken Salad + Homemade Sweet Onion Dressing
THIS is the drop-what-you’re-doing, make new plans around this salad kind of post.
Look at all those colors! I truly believe food should taste as AMAZING as it looks!
Include this in your weekend!
Bring it to a party, or invite a few of your favorite people over and celebrate LIFE!Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken fillets, about 5 oz each
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 8 packed cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cooked fresh or thawed frozen organic corn kernels
- 1.5 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, diced