Jump to recipe
Grilled Chicken Skewers + Homemade Tzatziki
It’s close to 80 degrees today in the Salt Lake Valley! Gorgeous and sunshiny! It’s definitely warming up!
PERFECT weekend for a BBQ!
The truth is, we use our BBQ year-round, but it just seems more fun when you can sit out on the patio and enjoy the weather while cooking dinner!
I really hope these skewers become a “regular” at your house this Summer.
I’ve included a quick recipe for Tzatziki, or you can use this homemade Tzatziki recipe here.
Makes about 4 servings
- 1.5 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp cayenne
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
For the Tzatziki dip:
- 1 cup plain whole Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup seeded, grated cucumber
- 3 Tbsps chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- lemon wedges, chopped tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, bell peppers, red onion, etc.