Jump to recipe
Chicken Cobb Salad
We REALLY enjoy a GOOD Salad year-round over here at the CFC HQ…what about you?!
And sometimes we just need some beautiful inspiration to nudge us into the kitchen to begin creating!
This chicken recipe is EXTRA flavorful & delicious – I know you’re going to LOVE the way it’s seasoned.So find your big platter and go create this colorful masterpiece for YOUR family and friends (or just for YOURSELF!).
We enjoy nitrate-free, high-quality bacon a few times each month as a special treat, so I think this is a PERFECT recipe to make for the big game this weekend!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp chili powder, or to taste
- 2 Tbsps olive oil, or avocado oil
- 2 Tbsps yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 6 cups green lettuce of choice, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) organic corn
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese of choice
- 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste