Jump to recipe
Honey + Lime Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Clean Eating PERFECTION! Makes 4 servings
- 4 fresh salmon fillets (abt 5 oz each)
- 2 Tbsps clarified butter (Ghee), or unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 4 Tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to your taste
- 2 cups mixed cherry or grape tomatoes
- quartered 1 ripe avocado
- diced, 1 yellow bell pepper
- diced, 1 small red onion
- juice from 1 fresh lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, basil or parsley leaves, chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 f. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
In a small bowl mix melted butter, honey, lime juice, garlic powder, smoked paprika, sea salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine, then coat the salmon fillets with this mixture.
Place the salmon on the tray and bake in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes, or until cooked through and flaky.
Meanwhile, gently combine the salsa ingredients.
Remove salmon from the oven and top with salsa.