Jump to recipe
Korean Inspired Chicken Bowls 🌱🧄🍯
A QUICK & EASY, *really* good idea for chicken. Whether you’re wondering what to do for dinner, or planning out meal prep, this one will SATISFY your taste buds.
Korean Inspired Chicken Bowls come together fast: hands-on is minimal, just allow some time for your chicken to soak up all these mouthwatering marinade flavors.
As far as MEGA flavor goes, there’s just nothing quite like gochujang. A fermented Korean chili paste, that is FABULOUS to keep on hand. A little goes a long way, so start slowly adding to your recipes to find what you like.
Gochujang paste – Find it at a Korean market or in the Asian section of the grocery store. Different brands vary in ingredients and potency, so be sure to always read through the ingredients list.
Makes 4 servings
- 1-1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into large pieces
- 3 Tbsps raw honey
- 3 Tbsps gochujang paste, or Korean chili paste
- 3 Tbsps coconut aminos, Bragg’s liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsps grated fresh ginger
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsps olive or avocado oil, divided
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 small red onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsps sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsps sliced scallions
Serve with: cooked brown rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa