Jump to recipe
Spicy Asian Style Lettuce Wraps
Easy & Delicious Dinner
- 1/2 Tbsp Avocado oil, or Olive oil
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced small
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 red chili pepper, minced (optional=adds a bit of heat)
- 2 cups Fresh Mushrooms, diced small
- 1 lb Lean Ground Chicken Breast
- 3 Tbsp liquid aminos
- Juice of 1 fresh squeezed lime
- Butter Lettuce Leaves
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Avocado, sliced or diced
- Purple Cabbage, shredded
- Cilantro Leaves
In large frying pan, over medium heat, heat cooking oil, sauté onion, garlic, chile, & mushrooms. About 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
In same pan, brown ground chicken, drain grease. Add previously sautéed veggies back in, along with the liquid aminos, & fresh lime. Toss & stir to warm.
Fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture, top with remaining ingredients.
Use your favorites!
Works really well as an entertaining dish, where guests serve themselves