Jump to recipe
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries + Avocado Lime Crema
#TacoTuesday idea for ya! Load em’ up AnY way YOU like!
Crispy sweet potato fries + THE most delicious avocado cream!
These loaded sweet potatoes are a completely balanced nutrient dense POWERHOUSE while tasting like satisfying COMFORT snack-food!Makes about 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs sweet potatoes, washed and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch wide fries as shown
- 3 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil, divided
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste
- 1 lb. ground beef, grass feed if possible
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsps organic tomato paste
For the Avocado Lime Crema:
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
Optional Topping Ideas:
- chopped cherry or Roma tomatoes, fresh cilantro or parsley leaves, sliced jalapeño, shredded cheese etc.