Jump to recipe
Cauliflower Steak Pizza
A DELICIOUS reason to Skip delivery tonight!
Total COMFORT FOOD!
I’m telling you…even the skeptics will enjoy this recipe, and those pizza cravings will be satisfied!
➡️ Why Cauliflower?
Cauliflower is a member of the cancer-fighting cruciferous veggie family.
Cauliflower is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich, and may boost both our heart and brain health!
Makes about 6 servings
- 2 medium/large heads of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup low sugar marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced nitrate-free mini pepperoni
- a small handful of fresh chopped parsley, oregano, and/or basil