Jump to recipe
Meal Prep Bento Boxes 4 Different Ways
Took a few minutes to assemble a few bento boxes today! Lunches-on-the-go!
Essential to staying out of the drive-thru during this BUSY time of year!
(Pack a bunch to stay healthy on-the-go all week long!)
How handy will it be to pull one out of the fridge for an afternoon snack – OR – on the way to the kids’ practice!?!
Fast food temptation…GONE…Makes 1 serving each
Fruit Salad (yummy, yummy):
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/8 of a pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup mixed fresh berries
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
The Greek Lunchbox:
- 4 slices of roasted turkey or chicken, nitrate free
- 1/4 cup green olives
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 or 2 ounces feta cheese
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
Deconstructed Turkey Sandwich Box:
- 3-4 ounces roasted turkey, nitrate free
- 1/2 apple, cored and sliced (drizzle with a bit of lemon juice to keep it from browning)
- 1-2 ounces cheese
- 1/3 yellow, or red bell pepper, cut into stripes
- 4 gluten free crackers
The Protein Lunchbox:
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and cut into half
- 3-4 ounces of roasted turkey or chicken, nitrate free
- 2 oz. cheese chunks
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup cooked edamame
Arrange all the ingredients in an air tight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.