Rachel’s 9 Awesome Sunday Hacks for a Better Week!
Hey, friend 🙂 Now that we’re back to school and work in full-swing, I’m thinking about all of the little ways I help my family stay organized and well-fed.
If you’ve been here for a while, you probably already know the importance of planning ahead and being prepared!
My mission is to support you in making the transition to a Clean Eating lifestyle easy and FUN! Here are my 9 Awesome Sunday Hacks for a Better Week!
1. Meal Prep. Setting your meal plan for the week will save you time and stress, plus it will keep you on track! Try this recipe for one-sheet pan chicken 4 ways.
2. Schedule things in your planner. Fill out your day planner/ agenda with important activities and non-negotiables.
3.Declutter your surroundings. Clean your kitchen/fridge/house and get organized so you can start the week with a clean slate. Take a peek inside my fridge and how I get my family organized for a busy week!
4.Get Outdoors. Take a walk or get outside and enjoy nature and release some of that stress.
5. ♀️ Make time for self-care. Take time for yourself – get a manicure, put on a face mask, take s bath, go to the driving range, or hit up your favorite shopping mall. Here is a recipe for my FAVORITE clay face mask!
6. Call someone and tell them how special they are to you and how grateful you are to have them in your life.
7. ▶️Listen to your favorite audio-book or knock out of a few chapters in that book you’re reading. Take the time to nurture your spirit and feed your mind with positive thoughts and inspiration.
8. ♀️ Self-Reflect. Put an entry in your journal, revisit your monthly and yearly goals, check-in with a loved one and let them know how you’re doing or if there’s anything you’re struggling with.