Jump to recipe
Makes 8 tenders:
- 8 chicken tenders rinsed and patted dry with paper towels.
- 2 Tbs fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup blended almonds (blend in blender or food processor just until crumbly)
- Zest of one fresh orange
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (can omit if you want)
- Preheat oven to 350 f
- Spray flat baking sheet with coconut oil spray.
- Combine orange juice, mustard and salt in a small bowl.
- On a separate plate combine remaining ingredients.
- Dip chicken into the mustard mixture, then dredge with almond crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet, bake 15-17 minutes until cooked through (depends on the size tenders)